Ceres Organics Apple Cider Vinegar (organic, unpasteurised, with the "mother") - 5 Litre
Naturally fermented (5%) vinegar made from selected whole, organic apples. Not fine filtered or pasteurised and includes "The Mother." Can be used as a health tonic as well as being great for salads and dressings.
What Is The Difference Between Clear Vinegar & Raw Apple Cider Vinegar?
You’ve probably heard of Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, but do you know what all the talk is really about? This murky brown vinegar, the one with the sediment in the bottom of the bottle, is the vinegar that has been used for hundreds of years largely for medicinal purposes. Apple cider vinegar was been used around 400 BC when the Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, used apple cider vinegar for its amazing health benefits.
Clear vinegar has none of the benefits of raw organic apple cider vinegar. Only raw organic apple cider vinegar has the “mother of vinegar” that makes the vinegar so beneficial. The “mother” is made up of living nutrients and bacteria. You can actually see it settled in the bottom of the bottle like sediment.
Ceres Organic Apple Cider Vinegar has the “mother of vinegar”. It is a healthy zesty drink rich in potassium and thread-like enzymes; a couple of tablespoons a day supports immunity, anti-ageing, youthful skin, ph balance and digestion, while removing body toxins and controlling body weight.
Ceres Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is produced from healthy delicious organic apples in a zesty flavored drink that can be added to your vegetables, salads, dressings, or even sprinkled over popcorn to supplement your diet for a healthier you. It also helps relieve dry sore throats, soothes irritated sensitive skin, and provides relief in sore muscles after strenuous exercise. It is not filtered, pasteurized, or heated during processing and has a 5 percent acidity.
- Hair: It is widely known that apple cider vinegar can be used as a rinse for your hair after shampooing to add healthy body and shine. Recycle an old shampoo bottle and fill it with 1/2 a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and a cup of cold water. Pour through your hair after shampooing several times a week.
- Face: Did you know that apple cider vinegar can help regulate the pH of your skin? Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water, and spread the concoction over your face with a cotton ball as a toner. Or You can mix into a little water bottle and spray on your face to tone and refresh your skin throughout the day. You can do this at night after washing, and in the morning before you apply your moisturizer. You can also dab apple cider vinegar directly onto age spots and leave them on overnight to lighten their color.
- Hands and Feet: Are your hands and feet feeling tired and swollen after a long day? Treat yourself to a personal spa massage by soaking them in a bath tub with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Sunburn: Suffering from a bad sunburn? Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soak for 10 minutes.
- Teeth: Did you know that apple cider vinegar can help remove stains from teeth? Rub teeth directly with apple cider vinegar and rinse out.
- Aftershave: Fill a bottle with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and shake to blend.
- Weight-Loss: For daily weight and pH balance maintenance, add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to 16 oz of water. Sip this concoction throughout the day.
- Detox: Add 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to 1 water bottle. Drink this throughout the day to cleanse your body and kidneys all day long.
HOME AND PETS
- Cleaning: Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water. You can use this concoction to clean microwaves, bathroom tiles, kitchen surfaces, windows, glasses and mirrors. This mixture also works as a disinfectant.
- Flea Reduction on pets: Rub apple cider vinegar onto your pet’s skin. Add a little bit of apple cider vinegar to their water. Spray apple cider vinegar, diluted 50 percent with water, onto your pets and onto your furniture to repel the presence of fleas.
Made in NZ