Chantal Spirulina Smoothie Powder - 100g
- Chantal's Spirulina Smoothie Powder is an easy-mixing spirulina powder that helps to boost your energy when you’re feeling fatigued or run down
- Spirulina is a natural blue-green algae superfood that provides a rich source of protein, Iron, B vitamins, antioxidants, and almost 50 other nutrients
- Spirulina can also help to maintain healthy blood sugar balance, and support weight management programmes
Traditional Spirulina Smoothie
Revitalise your body with this energy packed spirulina smoothie which is refreshing is flavour and easy to make.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- 2 cups apple juice
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 2 teaspoons Healtheries Spirulina Powder
Getting Into It
Blend the juice, ice and banana until smooth. Add the spirulina powder, and blend again.
Garnish with fresh fruit such as pineapple, melon or strawberries.
Why use Healtheries Spirulina Smoothie Powder?
Let’s face it. Sometimes you get to the point where you’re taking so many tablets and capsules, you feel like you’ll rattle when you walk! Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get all the nutritional and health benefits of a supplement in a tasty, natural smoothie instead?
Healtheries Spirulina Smoothie Powder is 100% pure spirulina – one of nature’s true superfoods. It can help enhance your energy, balance your blood sugar, counteract sugar cravings – it’s even perfect when you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. And best of all, it’s 100% vegetarian-friendly.
- Topping up protein and Iron levels for vegetarians, pregnant or breastfeeding women, growing children, and sportspeople
- Helping your body to naturally detoxify
- Boosting your energy levels when you’re feeling run down
- Helping to maintain healthy blood sugar balance, which can help to prevent sugar cravings
- Supporting healthy weight management programmes by helping to reduce hunger levels
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour, preservatives or animal products
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take this product if you have an Iron intolerance or overload
- Don’t use this product as a source of Vitamin B12 if you’re a vegetarian (your body may not be able to use the B12 in spirulina).
- Keep this product out of children’s reach.